Spirit of Paying it Forward…

Remember the Paying it Forward that a few bloggers took part in posting a few weeks ago?  Well I just want to say that I am the lucky receiver of this beautiful gift!

"It's not the size of the gift that matters, but the spirit of paying it forward."

008

Adorable, right?  Please visit Bliss Angels Blog and peek around all of her whimsical creations – everything she does is extraordinary!  You will love her goodies!

012011Aren’t these vintage domino’s adorable?  They are painted so beautifully with a bird, bird cage and a crown…and on the other side they are adorned in gold.   009

& by now, you all know how much I love seeing the cheerful packaging of goodies when I open them! This was just too cute when I pulled it out of the envelope!

007

This little dream girl is seen everyday on my Inspiration Board!

014

To see what I am linking to this week – please check my “Cottage Links” label…

xoxo, Tracie

Comments

Victoria said…
Hi Tracie..such beautiful treasures...gorgeous..enjoy enjoy!!
Happy May
Victoria~
Unknown said…
how beautiful! so nice to see this party continuing! it's special.
Susan in SC said…
What lovely things she sent you!
Anonymous said…
Hi Tracie~~ Lovely treasures you received. Pay it Forward sounds like an enjoyable concept.
Anne said…
Those are absolutely delightful!! I'm going over to check out her blog.

Popular Posts