Jewelry and Accessories…

Have I mentioned how much I love this store…Common Folk Co.?  Today, I wanted to share with you their Jewelry vignettes. Much of their jewelry and goodies are handmade and unique to this store – which is why it is all the more fun to shop here! Take a peek around & if you see anything you can’t live without – please contact them immediately at (425) 747-4100as these photo's were taken a few weeks ago!
292312340282273This one below isn’t Jewelry, but I would consider it home jewelry…& I love gardening & see these as a necessity…right now, this is my most favorite item in their store & I’m saving my pennies for one.  Absolutely love them!
283
Thanks for coming on tour with me again this week to see what is beautiful at the Common Folk Co. If you missed previous posts – you can go back and visit by clicking here.
xoxo, Tracie

Comments

ooohhh, i would love to be in that shop!
Julie Marie said…
Hi Tracie... Happy May Day to you!... FINALLY it is sunny and warm here today, and the forecast for all week is the same, yippee!... I sooo want to visit that shop!... I clicked on that last photo to enlarge those gorgeous pieces, and I want one!... looks like the tag says $49.99? Yikes!... I still want one, they are gorgeous!!!... love to you!... xoxo Julie Marie
stefanie said…
wow!!! I love it!
Beautiful stuff, Tracie!! :-)

XO,
Jane
Terri said…
Oh my Tracie! This looks like a fabulous place to shop and also to feel inspired. Lucky you!
Hugs,
Terri
Donna said…
Tracie, That is such beautiful jewelry! Beautiful store and photos! Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

xo
Donna
Georgianna said…
Looks like a terrific shop, Tracie. Next time I am over there I will definitely check it out. – g

Popular Posts