Cottage Flora Thursday’s #26

Welcome to Cottage Flora Thursday’s #26. Please link a garden post (new or old) to this Garden Party…

I hope you enjoy looking at one another's gardens and floral ideas in the landscape & please do invite your friends (always looking for new gardeners to join in)! I do ask that you view and comment on other posts submitted by Fishtail Cottage followers & if you are not already a follower of my blog – please do so you can be reminded to join in again next week!!!

xoxo, ~tracie

PS - Fishtail Cottage is now on Facebook

Comments

Thanks for hosting a great garden party!
~ Julie
Nancy said…
Always enjoy joining you on Thursdays, Tracie. :)
NanaDiana said…
I always pop by to look and dream of "someday" when my gardens get going! xo Diana
Anna said…
Your garden looks gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for hosting this fun party :)
Hello! Fun garden party! Linking up for the first time :)
Shirley said…
I am joining Cottage Flora Thursdays for the first time ever! Thank you Fishtail Cottage for the invitation!
Pat said…
Thank you so much for hosting today. What a beautiful garden you have. Lots of work!
Thanks for hosting the party, Tracie! Although, most of these fabulous gardens - yours included - put mine to shame. ;)

Hope you have a happy and fun 4th!

Blessings,
Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/
I'm glad you stopped by!! Beautiful blog you have here and I am happy to link up and take a closer look around. Looking forward to seeing you next week!
Ricki Treleaven said…
Tracie, thanks again for hosting! You made My Happy List today :D
Thank you for hosting a great party! Happy 4th of July!
Hugs,
~*~Wendy~*~

Popular Posts