Cottage Flora Thursday’s #31

Welcome to Cottage Flora Thursday’s #31. Please link a garden post (new or old) to this Garden Party…

I hope you enjoy looking at one another's gardens and floral ideas in the landscape & please do invite your friends (always looking for new gardeners to join in)! I do ask that you view and comment on other posts submitted by Fishtail Cottage followers & if you are not already a follower of my blog – please do so you can be reminded to join in again next week!!!

xoxo, ~tracie

PS - Fishtail Cottage is now on Facebook

Comments

Thanks for hosting the party, Tracie!

Hope you'll join me for mine this week.

Blessings,
Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage
http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/
Hi Tracie!
Its been a while since I last attended a party but I thought that these gardens should be shared with everyone!
Thanks for hosting the party!
Lady Farmer said…
Thanks for hosting this fun party ~ and your 'unfurled' garden beauties are amazing!
;~}
Thanks for hosting this fun weekly event!
HolleyGarden said…
Tracie - I'm so glad I remembered today was Thursday so I could join in. I've a short post on gardenias this week. Thanks again for hosting. Your parties are always so much fun!
Thanks for hosting, Tracie! It's fun to look at everyone's gardens. =)
Hi Tracie! I am FINALLY join you again after a long summer! So excited you are on FB now. I will go there next.
xo
Caroline
Sara Chapman said…
Hi Tracie, so glad I found this blog again. I am a follower but I never get the reminder emails I'd love to receive about participating. Thanks for a great meme.

Popular Posts