"

Friday, August 19, 2011

Pink Roses…

Love sharing my garden flowers with you & love that there is so much to look forward to with this bouquet!  So fragrant and lightens the great room area for everyone who visits! Hope you are having a great weekend & want to wish everyone a Happy Pink Saturday!

070

Please do visit my link parties on the side bar to see where I am linking up to this week!!!!

If you haven’t linked up to Cottage Flora Thursday’s Garden Party or peeked around at the posts ~ please do…it’s worth a visit! xoxo, Tracie

14 comments:

Sarah at Finishing Touch Interiors said...

So pretty :) have a great weekend

Cassy said...

So lovely pink roses!
have a nice pink saturday!

Cassy from Acoustic Guitar Lessons

Miranda said...

Beautiful!! I just love those. Have a wonderful weekend!

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

flowers in white vases are my favorite. I use my old ironstone vases for arrangements all the time but right now I don't have many flowers to pick so I will be picking some up at the grocery store today. Have a wonderful weekend and HPS :)

Jeannie B. said...

Lovely pink roses in the vase. I like the combination.

saltbox treasures said...

Hi Tracie, loving your pink roses. I have some too, and they are sooo fragrant. Have a great day! It's been a busy summer with our antique business, but I have garden pics I want to add to your party when I can get them posted :).
~ Julie

poppilinnstudios said...

Beautiful pink roses. I love all the tiny buds!
-Lynn

Lavender Cottage said...

Look at all those buds just waiting to burst open! Nice vase and pretty pink roses Tracie.
Judith

Light and Voices said...

Lovely post this week.
Joyce M

NanaDiana said...

Beautiful, Tracie! Love them. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend- xo Diana

Blondie's Journal said...

Very pretty!!

XO,
Jane

LV said...

A perfect container for those beautiful flowers.

jeanetteann said...

such pretty flowers and I really like the jug, enjoy pink saturday xx

Victorian1885 said...

Simple.. pretty & pink!

Wanda