"

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Cottage Flora Thursday’s #36

ONLY TWO WEEKS LEFT TO PARTICIPATE!!!

September 29th will be the beginning of

“Outdoor Fall Decor!”

Welcome to Cottage Flora Thursday’s #36. Please link a garden post (new or old) to this Garden Party…

I hope you enjoy looking at one another's gardens and floral ideas in the landscape & please do invite your friends (always looking for new gardeners to join in)! I do ask that you view and comment on other posts submitted by Fishtail Cottage followers & if you are not already a follower of my blog – please do so you can be reminded to join in again next week!!!

xoxo, ~tracie

PS - Fishtail Cottage is now on Facebook

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

"Outdoor Fall Decor"--sounds fun :)

saltbox treasures said...

Hi Tracie,
Thanks for hosting each week. Have a great Thursday!
~ Julie

Sandy said...

Thanks for hosting,, I had to share my new garden project and some Wild Mushrooms....
Enjoy your weekend!
Sandy

NanaDiana said...

I love visiting all these entrants when I have the time. It is so much fun to come here and see what everyone has posted. xo Diana

poppilinnstudios said...

Thanks for hosting each week Tracie. Love visiting everyones gardens.
-Lynn

Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage said...

Thanks for hosting the party, Tracie. Hope to see you again soon at Time Travel Thursday.

Blessings,
Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage
http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

vicki said...

Alrighty - I'll post an entry too! Thanks Tracie!

Vicki