"

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Loving your Inspiring ideas for Outdoor Décor!

Last week was awesome seeing everyone’s fabulous and festive ways to decorate outdoors! I’m in love with many of the ideas I saw! This is my porch from last year during the Fall Season…and I am loving all of the inspiring posts shared. Can’t wait to see more – I am working on my porch this week for 2011 & look forward to sharing it with you at next weeks party!

[017[21].jpg]

Hope to see you share a post later this evening at Outdoor Fall Décor Thursday’s! To see what I am linking to this week – please check my “Cottage Links” label…xoxo, tracie

PS - Fishtail Cottage is now on Facebook

3 comments:

Jann Olson said...

Hi,
Can't wait to see your porch all decorated!

Lady Farmer said...

Oh, my! I've been putting a few things on my front steps and it looks alot like what you had going on in the pic! ~ I have an old milk can with a mum set in it and some pumpkins and squash alongside. I don't have much room so can't put too much.
If I show it tomorrow, I don't want you to think I was copying! ;~P
Going to go see about sprucing up the old wreath!
See you tomorrow, if I get it done!

Cindy said...

What a beautiful front door you have! You are so talented, i can't wait to see what you come up with...

Cindy