My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia blog hosts a linky party on Tuesday’s where we can all share a post about our “Treasures”. Whether it is something we made ourselves, recently purchased, or have had for a very long time ~ it’s all welcome! It is one of my favorite linky parties to browse through.
Kirstin also has an Etsy store “Uncommon Linens” filled with gorgeous goodies that she has created along with vintage finds! Kirstin has graciously donated a gorgeous large shabby blue and cream pillow with ticking and lots of ruffles. (Insert not included)
and two darling red ticking Holiday Sachets! These are Handmade with natural cotton fabric and tied with a satin or shear bow. Filled with a generous amounts of dried lavender and soft filling. The edges are frayed to give these a vintage feel. Hand stamped with the word “Hope” and “Believe”
Each of the following entries will be a chance to win those Ruffled pillow and lavender sachets; Be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry you have participated in.
1. Be a follower of Fishtail Cottage
2. Become a follower of My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
3. Visit Kristin’s Etsy store and tell me which item is your favorite.
4. Place an order in Uncommon Linens, and if you do so, please let come back and me know!
5. Post this giveaway on your blog side bar
6. Post this giveaway on your Facebook
Winners will be chosen by Random.org on December 2nd…Best of luck! xoox, tracie