This photo (above) is just a peek at into her kitchen…are you drooling yet?
Tracie also has an Etsy Shop ~ Definitely visit and see what she has in her store, all of her items in her store are so unique! A couple of my favorites finds in her store are in the photo’s below…click on the photo to be taken directly to the listing.
Time Worn & Time Loved Items is another Online store that Tracie has ~ she has been busy collecting unique finds over the past couple weeks in “Wine Country” ~ so be sure to check out what she has newly listed!
Tracie has generously donated a very special item for Fishtail Cottage’s One Year blog anniversary from where, yes France to one lucky winner.
This was found at a French Flea Market in “Wine Country”. This is a heart from the 30s and is from France. It's very heavy, the real mercury ornament (not a repro).
Each of the following entries will be a chance to win this French mercury ornament! Be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry you have participated in.
1. Be a follower of Fishtail Cottage.
2. Be a follower of My Petite Maison
3. Visit My Petite Maison Etsy Store and tell me which sign is your favorite.
4. Place an order (if so, please let me know)!
5. Post this giveaway on your blog side bar
6. Post this giveaway on your Facebook
Winners will be chosen by Random.org on December 2nd…Best of luck! xoox, tracie