Click on the photo to be taken to the blog post!
Visiting her posts was fun, wasn’t it? I hope you take the time to scroll through more of her posts and get to know her a little better! From what I have read, Sandi sounds like a wonderful wife, mother and grandmother, they way she writes about her family makes me wish I was part of it! ~ If she lived closer…I think I’d adopt her into our family! She also has an Etsy Store…filled with her darling creations and vintage finds!
Sandi is celebrating Fishtail Cottage’s One Year Anniversary by gifting one lucky winner this gorgeous set of three; a lavender sachet, an angel wing inspired by Jeanne de' Arc, a delicate handmade tag.
1. Be a follower of Fishtail Cottage
2. Become a follower of Wayside Treasures
3. Visit Sandi’s Etsy store and tell me which item is your favorite.
4. Place an order in Wayside Treasures Etsy Shop, and if you do so, please let come back and me know!
5. Post this giveaway on your blog side bar
6. Post this giveaway on your Facebook
Winners will be chosen by Random.org on December 2nd…Best of luck! xoox, tracie