"

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Gift tag…

Just so excited how this sweet Gift Tag turned out & how easy it was for me! 
066
062

I found this fabulous snowflake ornaments at Target last year, but I see they have them again this year in several colors!


I then punched out a small circle using festive holiday paper & then cut the edges of the circle using scissors with fun edging. Then glued the circle onto the glittered ornament and allowed it to dry!
063064
065

I then printed out names and messages and weathered the paper by crumpling it and stamping it with vintage colored ink.

And cut it into a flag shape and glued it onto the circle cut out…cute huh? I’m really enjoying trying out all these ideas this year!
070
Happy Holiday Season to you all ~ To see what I am linking to this week – please check my “Cottage Links” label…xoxo, tracie
PS – Join Fishtail Cottage on Facebook

12 comments:

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

so very pretty! sending holiday hugs...

Shanon at Vintage Sparkle Chic said...

Beautiful! It's so fun to make a gift "pretty". I have been using all of my Porcelin Rose gift tags and they look so pretty on all of the pakages.

~Shanon

Ginger Zuck said...

Very sweet! Happy Sunday.

Petite Michelle Louise said...

so sweet...i love how you aged the paper...makes it look like a precious family keepsake ornament!

✿ⒹⒺⒺ✿@ A Lapin Life said...

Oh wow! I love how you created your gift tag. Beautiful!

Merry Christmas!

Dee

My Little Home and Garden said...

I've been looking at your last 2 crafting posts. You sure are good at finicky little pretty projects! Have fun!
-Karen ❄

Gatsbys Gardens said...

Tracie, this is a great idea, a gift tag that they can save and hang on their tree as a rememberance.

Eileen

Victoria said...

That is so pretty! I love unique tags:)

You know, all this time I had no idea you had an Etsy shop then I came across it the other day while cruising Etsy and wondered if it was you! I saved it to my faves:)

Barb and Dell said...

Tracie, your gift tag is so pretty. It will make the gift more special. Thanks for sharing the idea.
Warm Christmas wishes.
Barb

saltbox treasures said...

Hi Tracie,
You are a very talented and busy crafter! Love seeing your creations!
Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
~ Julie

Jann Olson said...

Hi Tracie,
Your gift tag idea is so cute. I am always picking up snowflakes. I usually doll my presents up a bit. This year I just started wrapping yesterday so they are just getting ribbons and bows. Usually I have them all wrapped and ready to put under the tree right off the bat. This old gal is slowin down I'm afraid. lol!

Tammy @ Type A said...

too pretty! love how simple and elegant they are!