Wayside Treasures Wish List…

My Christmas wish list included one of the angel wings that Sandi over at Wayside Treasures donated to Fishtail Cottage’s One Year Anniversary Celebration.  You see, Sandi had sent me her gift to forward when the winner was drawn.  And when I peeked at her items she donated I was in awe of how beautiful her angel wing was. 016
So I sent her shop’s link to a few family members in hopes I would receive one of these beautiful wings for Christmas.
Needless to say, opening packages on Christmas morning, I was disappointed not to have received one …So after Christmas I was happy to see there were still a few left in her Etsy shop!  Immediately placing my order myself!

When the package arrived on my doorstep, the fun part was unveiling my order by unwrapping the beautiful packaging. Take a peek at the layers of beauty!
009010011013
014

These will be…oh, so pretty on the tree next year!
 
To see what I am linking to this week – please check my “Cottage Links” label…xoxo, tracie
 
PS – Join Fishtail Cottage on Facebook

Comments

Unknown said…
I so love Sandi's creations. Have some in my home. She is a gem for sure.

How pretty the angel wings are, so glad you are going to enjoy them.

Have a great eve ~
TTFN ~
Marydon
Sandi said…
So glad that you love the wings Tracie! I enjoyed packaging them up for you!!
Hugs~
Shane Pollard said…
Dear Traci

those angel wings are GORJUS!!!!!
I'm going over to the etsy - fingers crossed!

Love all the same things you do so I'm your newest follower!
BTW thank you so much for popping in and leaving such a lovely comment on my blog too!

Shane
Bohemian said…
I'm glad you treated yourself to Treasures so Beautiful that is shall always warm your Heart and delight your eyes when you see them.

Dawn... The Bohemian
Anneke said…
what a beautiful blog header and wonderful to see.
your house looks great and the garden is realy WOW.
have a nice day
Linda M. said…
Hi Tracie, Thanks for your visit and comments. I'm one of your new followers. I love your gift to yourself! I'm off to read more of your posts and then I'm going to visit Sandi. Joyous Wishes, Linda
NanaDiana said…
Love the wings. What a pretty post. xo Diana
I am so lovin' mine..I know you will enjoy yours too, When I wear my flower pin, I get lots of nice comments on it...she does beautiful work.

Blessings,
Linda
Anonymous said…
I love Sandi's wings too. You'll have to share pictures when you hang them from the tree.

xo,

Abby
I treated myself to Sandi's wings too! So pretty aren't they!

Popular Posts