"

Monday, May 14, 2012

Ruffles and Rust Spring 2012…

We enjoyed an amazingly beautiful weekend here in Seattle – temperatures reaching the high 70’s for the first time this year.  I spent much of the weekend playing in the dirt, but on Friday evening I enjoyed browsing the Ruffles and Rust show!

Want to share with you a few finds I brought home with me!

This awesome Bread Box I snatched up from a darling little shop called Latitude Studios.  I plan to fill this with flowers!

042

045

 

 

 

From Poppyseeds I was lucky enough to purchase this adorable antique bird print I saw on their facebook page a few weeks ago – love love love it!

 

 

 

 

Along with the bird print I bought these two linen towels from Poppyseeds ~ adorable, aren't they?

036039

Now for my favorite find, is this darling basket I picked up from SeaWorthy Home. Inside the basket was a note stating that it’s an antique baby bed.  Hoping to put it at the end of the bed in the guest suite for extra pillows and blankets ~

034

To see what else I am linking to this week – please check my “Cottage Links” label…xoxo, tracie

PS – Follow Fishtail Cottage on Facebook / Pinterest

17 comments:

SeaWorthy said...

I am so glad you are loving your sweet baby bed! Its a beauty!

I appreciate the business and am so glad its found a new wonderful home at fishtail cottage~

xxoo
Lisa
Coastal Nest/SeaWorthy Home <3

Leslie said...

So many pretties!

AshTreeCottage said...

Wonderful finds! I would have chosen them too.
Have a happy Monday.

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

kathee said...

I love all your treasures...especially the baby bed~perfect for a bedroom with extra pillows~ xok

Denise Adorian said...

Looks like you had great fun-My kind of fun.

Rachel Pallas said...

Love your finds!! xo

pink*cherub*moon said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend! What great finds! I love the thought of flowers in the old bread box! Have fun with your new "toys"! Hugs, Leena

Darla said...

These are all wonderful finds!!

✿ⒹⒺⒺ✿@ A Lapin Life said...

Super great finds.

Dee

Karen said...

Hi Tracie,
What great finds. The basket filled with extra blankets and pillows will be a fun addition to a guest room. I also really liked the bread box. Nice to hear you're enjoying some warm weather, perfect gift for Mother's Day.
Karen

JodyC said...

You are a doll Tracie! I plan on posting about my wonderful cranberry box tomorrow! You crack me up!
Have a great night!

ChiPPy!-SHaBBy! said...

Just PeRfeCtLy ChiPPy BREAD BOX!*!*!
Hopped on over from W*H*I*T*E WEDNESDAY...
Jeanine Burkhardt

Beth said...

Oooh! Look at all those pretties! Love the baby basket A LOT!

I just wanted to say thanks for the seeds you sent me! They're sprouting nicely. I seem to have lost one of the starts you sent me though, but the other two are coming along decently.

Barbara Jean said...

LOVE that breadbox!!!

blessings
barbara jean

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

What a perfect planter. Can't wait to see what you put in it!

andrea@townandprairie said...

These are lovely! I love the thrill of great finds!

Debra @ Common Ground said...

ooooh Tracie, that bread box it just too cute!!! you found some great things, looks like a wonderful show!