"

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Cottage Garden Party #13

Cottage Garden Party - button (3)

I hope that you enjoy browsing at one another's gardens and floral ideas in the landscape & please do invite your friends (always looking for new gardeners to join in)! I encourage you to comment on other posts submitted by Fishtail Cottage followers & if you are not already a follower of my blog – please become one!!!

So sorry that I didn’t post a “Feature” post from last weeks garden party…just not enough hours in the day w/the kiddo’s home during the summer! hope you all understand.

You can follow Fishtail Cottage on Facebook & Pinterest xoxo, ~tracie

17 comments:

allisamazing said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Jody and Stan said...

Thanks for hosting a great party!

Jody

Jann Olson said...

Tracie, hope your week is going well. Life does get so busy at times. Thanks for the garden party, love it!
Hugs,
Jann

jeanetteann said...

I haven't taken any recent garden photo's,so won't post my old one's I'll be back when I've updated my garden photo's. I still like to come and look at others though. x

Victoria said...

Hi T..thank for hosting!
Victoria~

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Thanks for hosting your lovely garden party! Yes, there doesn't seem to be enough hours in the days this summer. Busy, Busy!
Nancy

Heather said...

Thanks for hosting, Tracie. I look forward to this linky every week.

Donna Heber said...

Hi Tracie,

I hope you will enjoy a stroll through my pond garden. May the rest of your week be fantastic!

Yael Ben-Ari said...

Hi Tracie,

Thanks for hostessing this blog party. I'm looking forward to a stroll through so many gardens.

Yael from Home Garden Diggers

Poppy said...

Hi Tracie, thanks for hosting this week! Have a wonderful weekend!~Poppy

Debra said...

The KIDS are the most important thing :) You have the right priorities :)

Lynn said...

Thanks for hosting lovely links!

Athena at Minervas Garden said...

Hello Tracie: Sounds like you are busy this summer--enjoy it! Thank you for hosting the delightful party!

The Country Nest said...

Thank you for hosting the garden party. I had some time in my garden this week and there will be more pictures soon.
Hugs,
Donna

Rob Hunt said...

Gardening is a joy in life. Thank you for hosting.
Rob

Pothys said...

An Edwardian lady in full dress was a wonder to behold, and her preparations for viewing were awesome.silks saree

Bookie said...

A nice cup for your collection. I like the way your fine tuned your collection to three footed cups...interesting!