A little more light please…

So excited to share with you another new addition to the Guest Suite!  Since this room isn’t a huge room and want to keep the décor simple, yet functional for our guests.  I didn’t want a night stand on the other side of the bed, but I did realize when my recent guests stayed, a light on the other side of the bed would be “oh, so nice1”.  My dear friend Rachel over at Shabby French for Me said she was parting with a stand up light. She sent a few pictures over to me and I jumped for joy thinking how perfect this will be in the Guest Suite!  

001002003

 

 

Isn’t it just darling?  I am so excited…and hope she doesn’t regret ‘rehoming’ this beauty after seeing this post. lol

 

 

 

 

It’s kinda perfect don’t you think?

004

To see where I am linking to this week – please check my “Cottage Links” label…xoxo, tracie

PS – Follow Fishtail Cottage on Facebook / Pinterest

Comments

Sleeping on a puffy white cloud.....ahhhhh!
Such a dreamy cottage nest!
Blessings,
Carolynn
It's a nice unusual light and matches your bed beautifully. x
NanaDiana said…
It is just perfect- I love it- I used to have a couple of those old bulbs, too...hmmmm...wonder where THEY are...xo Diana
Unknown said…
enough with the teasing....i want to see the WHOLE room. (LOVE the new addition. so sweet.... perfection!)
I love your new light....its perfect for your guest room.
It was so sweet of Rachel to rehome such a charming lamp.
Have a sweet day, Elizabeth
Sherry Hicks said…
Love your light and of course the room is awesome!
Sherry
LOVE it there Tracie! Im so glad you like it! xoxo
I love this charming light--it looks perfect with your other decor in the room, I think. Thank you for the kind words at my blog today, and I'm sorry to hear you've been sick, but very glad that you are on the mend!
Kindof perfect indeed Tracie. It matches the room to a tee.
Hugs,
Jann
What a sweet little light and just the perfect size for your space! Be sure to tell Rachel "no take backs" LOL! Hugs, Leena
Burlap Luxe said…
Love the feeling the room will add to a guest stay.
It's coming along and taking on the love you are adding to its design style.

Love the shepards hook style pole lamp. It will light the room with beauty.
Happy designing friend
Xox
Dore
Unknown said…
Your guests are never going to want to leave. The whole room is gorgeous and now that there's this great light they will just snuggle in for a day of reading in that gorgeous bed. Lovely.
I still say any guest would be "charmed" to have this room! the light was a great addition, and very unique. I could just get lost in that comfy looking comforter. I would be one of those guest that you would have to be asking to leave! Thanks for sharing your creative inspiration with Sunday’s Best – you helped make the party a success!
Kathy said…
This is a gorgeous guest bedroom! The light is definitely 'kind of perfect'! Don't you just love it when you find that just right piece that adds the right touch to a room! So delighted you shared with A Return to Loveliness,
Kathy

Popular Posts