Monday, December 3, 2012

Creating Christmas Blog Parties!!!

I’m a bit behind on my end of the deal of advertising this fantastic kick off to the Creating Christmas Blog Parties!  Jann at Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olsen has brilliantly organized a fun party for all of us that have something to share! 

Today over at Old Time Farmhouse you can link your farmhouse style décor and recipes.  I can’t wait to take a peek at what everyone is up to!!!  There is even a giveaway going on ~ so you definitely should be headed over there NOW!!!

Next Week – I will be hosting a linky party where you can share Natural Christmas Décor – because I love gardening so much ~ I am really looking forward to seeing your front doors, mantles, vignettes all decorated with some outdoor spirit! 

December 13th Jann at Have a Daily Cup of Mrs Olsen will be hosting a Vintage Christmas Décor party!  We all love visiting one another's inspiring posts about repurposing and/or displaying pieces of the past! 

Santa button 2

So please be sure to join the parties!  So much festive fun to be looking forward to – I will leave this picture up on my side bar, so you don’t miss it!  Looking around is the best part… hope to see you! oxox, tracie

4 comments:

Jann Olson said...

Hi Tracie,
Great! Thanks so much for partying with us. I know that you have been so very busy with your remodel. Excited for your Natural Christmas. I will be linking up a post.
Hugs,
Jann

NanaDiana said...

It is fun going around to visit the parties even if you aren't joining them- xo Diana

Faded Charm said...

Thanks for the info Tracie! Can't wait to see your natural decor. I'm goingwith that simple look this year and was hoping to have a lunky party as well, but I'm behind on decorating:-( Hoping to get started tomorrow since my husband cut me some green this afternoon....wish me luck!

xoxo
Kathleen

Heather @ new house, new home, new life said...

I guess I better start decorating! Haven't done a thing so far - why am I so far behind this year?