Holiday Décor on the Patio

You may remember I shared about our outdoor patio before.  We love spending time out there all year long.  Because it is covered, we are able to enjoy it no matter what the weather is here in Seattle.  With the holidays now upon us, I had to bring a little festive décor to the patio as well.  On a blustery day, I love peeking out the french doors to see a little hint of Christmas awaiting me out there!  I’ve had this tool box on craigslist since summer and thought why not, just pull it out of storage and utilize it while it’s still here!
IMG_0375
Filling it with some evergreens from across the street.  Remote control candles from Costco and a pretty blue sash to match the colors of the patio. Just in love with it!
IMG_0369IMG_0373IMG_0371
Thank you for coming over to take a peek!  Look forward to seeing what you are up to as well!
To see what else I am linking to this week – please check my “Cottage Links” label…xoxo, tracie
Follow Fishtail Cottage on Facebook / Pinterest

Comments

Love how you filled the toolbox with candles and greens. It looks great! I spend a lot of my time on our two porches too!
Robin Johnson said…
Your toolbox looks so pretty all decked out for Christmas.
Love that natural, rustic look, Tracie.
Perfect container for your evergreens and candles. Love the blue sash!
Hugs,
Jann
Sandy said…
The little tool box is perfect for
that space and looks festive..
Happy Holidays
Sandy
Julie Marie said…
Just perfect for sitting sipping coffee and looking out your window at it!... I linked up today, xoxo Julie Marie
HeatherF1 said…
Looks great! I have 7 of those candles around my house, and keep them going year round. Love them!! Perfect for Christmas, especially!
Rustic tote, candles and evergreens - perfect!
Anonymous said…
Neat old box,love the way you decorated it,

Popular Posts