Together is our favorite…

IMG_0125
 
 
A few months ago, when ‘pinning’ all sorts of ideas as to what I could do with the bonus room for our family. I came across a fantastic sign on Pinterest.  I sent a photo of it over to one of the most talented ladies I know over at My Sweet Savannah and asked her to duplicate it for me! 



IMG_0124
Don’t you just love the addition it made into the room…? To see what else I am linking to this week – please check my “Cottage Links” label…xoxo, tracie
PS – Follow Fishtail Cottage on Facebook / Pinterest

Comments

Art and Sand said…
Melanie did a beautiful job with your quote.

And, it is so true. Together is a pretty nice place to be.
What a beautiful quote, and Melanie did good.
Leslie said…
She did a great job! Perfect spot for it and wonderful sentiment:)

xxL
Unknown said…
She did a great job. I think I may have to copy this one!! Would make a great anniversary gift for my husband (Mr. Romantic). And it looks great on that wall.
Sylvia said…
LOVE IT! The Family Room is a great place for it.
Love the sign, it's perfect for your home!

~Shanon
Love the sign Tracie! Together is certainly the BEST place to be!
hugs,
Jann
Lovely!!! I want one, too. I'd love to have you link this up to What to Do Weekends on my blog. Hope to see you. This is lovely. Linda

http://twosucculentsisters.blogspot.com/2013/01/what-to-do-weekends-3.html
must love junk said…
So sweet, and it looks great in your space!
Susan

Popular Posts