Vintage Blue Mirror…

A sweet addition to the Great Room is this vintage chippy blue mirror.  I am absolutely in love with this mirror that was found at Second Saturdayz a few weeks ago.  I have become very fond of layering antique mirrors ~ this one certainly ties the blue pottery barn panels I hung in the room. 
IMG_0403
Not sure if it will stay here on this particular shelf ~ but for now, it’s looks pretty cute.
IMG_0430IMG_0437



What do you think?  Do you love it?
To see what else I am linking to this week – please check my “Cottage Links” label…xoxo, tracie
PS – Follow Fishtail Cottage on Facebook / Pinterest

Comments

I do love it. Can't get enough mirrors around my home. Love them. x
Love it! Shabby and blue~so pretty.

~Shanon
Leslie said…
Perfect patina and I do love it:)
Hope your week is going well!
leslie
Tracie,
What a wonderful find.
I LOVE those mirrors.
I found one over the summer and passed on it. I went back to get it and.... it was gone. So, I'm still looking.
Lucky you! So pretty.
Elizabeth
xoxoxo
Unknown said…
Love it and love the idea of layering vintage mirrors. Very nice.
It's fabulous! I love the color and the chippy paint.
Cynthia said…
Love i, the color is fantastic and I love that bird finial!!

Cynthia

Popular Posts