"

Monday, March 25, 2013

Chair covers for the bonus room card table…

Love having a reason to order from Ticking and Toile, don’t you?  When we ordered the new table for upstairs, I immediately contacted Shellagh to inquire about ordering covers for my new chairs…Instead of ordering the natural linen colored covers this time, I went with the fabulous french blue color now being offered in her store…they arrived and look so pretty in the bonus room.
IMG_0184IMG_0187IMG_0185IMG_0189
Loving them and the romantic touch they have brought into the room! Thanks for coming over to take a look at these new additions…hope you are having a good week! oxox, tracie
Follow Fishtail Cottage on Facebook / Pinterest

11 comments:

Ann said...

Those chair covers look so lovely.

Connie@shabbyforsure said...

They really do look beautiful...Connie

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Very pretty!

Sheila said...

so sweet...love them! have a great week.

Smiles,
Sheila

Bernideen said...

They look really cute!

Stacy said...

what a sweet set of chairs and the covers are adorable. What kind of card games are you playing?

Jann Olson said...

Hi Tracie, is Shellagh Laurie's sister? I wanted a pale blue ruffled throw from her a while back but they were sold out. Love the covers on your chairs. Looks so cozy. I was just thinking, won't be long till Garden Party time. Yahoo!
hugs,
Jann

Heather - New House New HOme said...

Love the pale blue colour, Tracie. Very pretty and feminine (kind of like you!!)

Pondside said...

They are a very nice addition to the chairs - very pretty.

Cynthia said...

Love these chair covers and I am going to go and check that site. I love anything with ticking and toile. I even got excited just with the name. LOL

Cynthia

GRACE PETERSON said...

Sweet. I just bought seat cushions for one of my outdoor benches. It isn't nearly as pretty as yours.