"

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Found ‘em…

I'm over the moon to share that I found this pair of table chandelier lamps…After searching and searching I finally found something similar to what I originally was inspired by at Restoration Hardware Baby.  These are actually more perfect, with the gold tones and real crystal. Just GORGEOUS!  I told my daughter that she won’t be taking these from the house when she moves out one day! 
IMG_7074
We removed one of the the shelves in her storage tower so that they would fit nicely in the cubby! 
IMG_7073
IMG_7072
Here they are lit up ~ still haven’t moved anything into her room ~ waiting to put it all in at one time, for the final reveal!  This is just a teaser to see what it will look like.

IMG_7069
image
 
Seeing these lamps in her room, makes me want to paint her furniture this Sherwin Williams Proper Gray #SW6003.  I think a darker furniture might give this lighting extra beauty!  Feel free to share your thoughts on this idea!
 
IMG_7070
To see where else I am linking to this week – please check my “Cottage Links” label…xoxo, tracie
PS – Follow Fishtail Cottage on Facebook / Pinterest

oh, I should also tell you that Fishtail Cottage is now on Twitter!!!

7 comments:

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

Your new-to-you chandy lamps are AWESOME! What a great find! Yay!!

Ggomez said...

Big score! Love it! Can't wait to see finish of room.

ANNE said...

Absolutely stunning! Great find!!!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Very nice, glad you found what you had in mind Tracie. I like the paint colour as it will be versatile for your choice of complimentary decor.

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Those lamps are amazing, you were lucky to find them. I'm a white drawn girl, but I have to admit dark colours can make a fabulous background, why don't you try the paint on a large cardboard and see how it looks when you put it behind the lamp? It would make the decision easier to make. I can't wait to see what you decide.

Shanon at Vintage Sparkle Chic said...

Love your new lamps!

~Shanon

Jann Olson said...

Love, love them Tracie! I can see why you don't want to ever go anywhere!
hugs,
Jann