Bird Cage for my daughters room…

Okay – she can’t visualize it yet (she claims it’s not going in her room), but the darker color tone in this beautiful bird cage along with the gold tones will make a fantastic contribution to the romantic mood of her room.  Time will tell if this will work in the room…but the cage itself is in perfect condition ~ including the glass bird feeders, perches and screen wrapping around the cage…it’s a keeper for sure!
IMG_7077IMG_7076IMG_7075
Love it!!! To see where else I am linking to this week – please check my “Cottage Links” label…xoxo, tracie
PS – Follow Fishtail Cottage on Facebook / Pinterest

Comments

I love it - can I have it? No that would make your daughter mad, wouldn't want to do that. I do love it though!
Unknown said…
I love this bird cage, just the way it is, awesome!
It looks in great shape ... good enough to keep a live bird (maybe a pet bird inside the cage would make her change her mind?). Wendy

Popular Posts