Chalkboard décor…

Over the past couple years, I’ve really enjoyed bringing chalkboards into my décor…though I have yet to learn how to write in such a way that it looks inviting!  I thought it would be cute to write some Christmas Carol lyrics to them for the holidays! I think these two are worth sharing!
IMG_8016
IMG_8011


While I was writing this, I thought how cute it would be to tie a little boxwood and bells to the corner….thinking it’s pretty cute!!!








This one I really can’t take credit for…I erased what was on recently written and copied what I could see underneath!  again, adding boxwood greenery and a bow to make it look a little more festive!
IMG_8000
IMG_8002


Again, adding boxwood greenery and a bow to make it look a little more festive!




To see where else I am linking to this week – please check my “Cottage Links” label…xoxo, tracie
PS – Follow Fishtail Cottage on Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter

Comments

I have one I keep by the refrigerator to keep "posted" of whats in it that needs to be eaten...on the fridge I keep a small one with important quotes for my spirit....love them! and your song quotes too...
Unknown said…
I'm having the same problem with writing on chalkboards - It always turned out like a 3rd grader did it. I'm looking for some of the chalk pens out there - just can source them in my little town.

Popular Posts