Christmas Mantle…

Ideas have swirled through my head as to what the Christmas mantle should look like…After several days of playing and rearranging, I think I have finally come to the conclusion to just ‘let it be’!

IMG_8275

I love the all the stag heads I’ve been seeing this Christmas season and fell in love with this print that I found on Society6.   So much so, that I also ordered matching pillow covers for my living room. 

IMG_8254

So much so, that I also ordered matching pillow covers for my living room.

IMG_8241

I’m sure most of you have seen the silver grocery store signs used in several of my holiday posts…beCauSE they are my most FAVORITE way to change décor on my mantle.  I love using vintage postcards for these signs!

IMG_8251IMG_8252

With just a week left until Christmas Day, the fresh greenery brings in a beautiful look to the mantle décor as well.

IMG_8247 

IMG_8258IMG_8288The bleached burlap stockings were sent to me from a girlfriend who knew I was searching for something unique! They originally came with glittery adornments but I took them off to keep the stockings simple.  Although while taking these photo’s I remembered these hammered ornaments I recently made at a local craft night with the kids initials ~ so I hung them in front of each of the stockings. 

IMG_8248

After last years great room remodel, we purchased this tall and skinny  faux Christmas tree from Home Depot ~ it seems to be the perfect fit for this room.  I love the tree sitting right next to the mantle, it makes everything so cozy!

IMG_8267

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas from Fishtail Cottage!

IMG_8241

If you haven’t linked up to the Cottage Christmas Party please do so by Clicking here!

image

To see where else I am linking to this week – please check my “Cottage Links” label…xoxo, tracie

Follow Fishtail Cottage on Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter / Instagram

Comments

Unknown said…
Your mantle is beautiful but I also love your Christmas tree. So enjoy your blog...plan to start following.
Merry Christmas!
Cheryl
Unknown said…
I'm loving the stag heads I've seen this year too. In fact, my Christmas cards have an image of one (I used a Graphics Fairy image). And that fresh greenery looks so abundant - usually people don't use enough.
Nancy said…
Tracie, This is Beautiful and I just Love all the details you have done!!

Have a Wonderful Holiday!

Huggs, Nancy
Really enjoyed my visit to your blog from the hop! Your decorations are lovely! Have a Merry Christmas!
Cynthia said…
This so beautiful, loving the pillow covers and the mantle looks perfect. Love the olive buckets. Got me one for the new house from Décor Steals.

Cynthia
Beautiful mantel! I love the deer head too! thanks so much for partying with THE SCOOP and bringing your very festive mantel to share! See you next week!
beautiful. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. Wishing you a lovely Sunday and a very Merry Christmas♥
Craftberry Bush said…
aww THANK YOU so much for this...the space looks so cozy. I too fidget with my mantels constantly until I eventually just say 'whatever' ha. Happy New year and thanks again...xoxox
Miss Charming said…
Love the stag heads! (You can keep them up year round.)

Popular Posts