teachers gift…

In the past, it hasn’t been a tradition to gift the teachers at the jr. high level because with that many teachers (twelve total this year) it can get expensive…however, when I saw these darling tea towels at H&M on sale, I thought I’d order and gift them to the teachers!

clip_image005

IMG_8204

 

 

They arrived today, so I was anxious to put them together for school delivery tomorrow!  Earlier this week, I picked up some candy canes and jute ribbon so that when they arrived, I could tie them together.

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_8196

It feels good to give something cute and thoughtful to those teachers who are most often skipped!  I even have a couple extra to gift to both our mail and milk delivery friends!

IMG_8202

Sometimes it’s hard to remember it’s the thought of giving something, even if its little counts!  To see where else I am linking to this week – please check my “Cottage Links” label…xoxo, tracie

PS – Follow Fishtail Cottage on Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter / Instagram

Comments

Pondside said…
I can imagine that these gifts will be unlike any other - and all the more welcome for it.
So much nicer than the chocolates I bet many receive. Great gift idea!
What a great gift!! You have the wrapped so pretty too!
Unknown said…
ummmm..may i be your child's middle school teacher? how very thoughtful and lovely. they will LOVE them! i;m heading on over to H&M now!!
The towels are darling Tracie. I'm sure they will love them. It's great to give to those that easily get over looked. I try to set something out for the garbage man on the last pick up day before Christmas. What would we do without him? Have a very Merry Christmas!
hugs,
Jann

Popular Posts