2014 Fishtail Cottage Garden Calendar…special offer!

I still have a few 2014 Calendar’s for sale with just some of my favorite photo’s of Fishtail Cottage’s garden.

I am now accepting $25.00 for the few calendars that I still have available ~ which includes shipping for my blog followers (for USA only)...I would love to have some of my cottage gardening friends own one! Message me or comment below to let me know you want one and I can send you a paypal invoice!...

The quality of the print is just beautiful and the photo’s are so pretty! Here are some photo’s that I took of the calendar – This Calendar measures: 12.0 " x  12.0 " closed; and 24.0 " x  12.0 " opened. The calendar will come protected in a plastic cover as well.  And these will be shipped in a heavy duty envelope to you.

IMG_7000IMG_6981IMG_6973IMG_6980IMG_6990IMG_6987IMG_7002

These 2014 Calendars  would make a perfect gift for yourself or the garden lover in your life!

To see where else I am linking to this week – please check my “Cottage Links” label…xoxo, tracie

PS – Follow Fishtail Cottage on Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Twitter

Comments

Popular Posts