Red Tulips…

My momma brought me over some red tulips and they are so cheerful, I just had to create a little vignette in my kitchen for them. I don’t have a lot of red color in my home, so I grabbed these left over candy canes and placed them in my late friend Ashley’s 'Glassy Baby' for a little color balance!
IMG_8716
Kinda cute mix of kitchen items on the counter…
IMG_8722
Although I think I might need a new bouquet of flowers because the candy canes are almost all gone…To see where else I am linking to this week – please check my “Cottage Links” label…xoxo, tracie
PS – Follow Fishtail Cottage on Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter / Instagram

Comments

Pamela Gordon said…
A very pretty kitchen vignette. I bought yellow tulips yesterday. It's so nice to see the fresh ones in the stores now isn't it.
So pretty!! Tulips are my favorite flower!

Popular Posts