Seahawks Game Day!

12th Man Seahawks Fans are everywhere here in Seattle!  People are wearing their support just about everyplace you turn and I kid you not when I say that pop up tents have appeared at several corners in town that are selling Seahawks gear, flags and paraphernalia to get us ready for this upcoming Superbowl Game.   I’ve been doing a little decorating each week when we have had our friends over and wanted to show you photo’s of how I’ve decorated Fishtail Cottage in my own way!
IMG_9603IMG_9609IMG_9606IMG_9613IMG_9615IMG_9058IMG_9063IMG_9087IMG_9066IMG_9071IMG_9068IMG_9069
Honestly, this photo below is what I look forward to the most! Just being with friends and family and coming together to cheer on our much loved Seattle Seahawks! Curious what you all plan to do for the game?
IMG_9110

To see where else I am linking to this week – please check my “Cottage Links” label…xoxo, tracie
PS – Follow Fishtail Cottage on Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Twitter

Comments

Sheila said…
Looks great! Where did you get the printable? I made a woven ribbon bracelet and headband in Seahawk colors.
Nancy said…
Tracie, Your House looks like so much fun! This summer I will be carrying a Decor Item in my Shop and my Website for us Seahawk Fans. I Love your Printable, did you make it? Have a Great Day Sunday & GO HAWKS!

Huggs, Nancy
Japolina said…
Until last week, I never knew that seahawks fans were the craziest ever. Your house looks great. I hope that they win.
Victoria said…
Wow, you really went all out...it looks amazing!

My husband grew up in Kentlake, WA and is a huge Seahawks fan! He's going to be a nervous, sweaty mess on Sunday! Go Hawks:)
How cute! You're really showing your team spirit! Love the pic on the couch! I have one of Jim and Jamison when he was a baby cheering after the Giants won the Super Bowl. We'll probably be watching the game and the commercials. Enjoy! Hugs, Leen
Unknown said…
Oh my goodness, I am so excited for the game on Sunday! Your house looks fantastic. My daughter is flying in from NY tomorrow just to watch the game at home and experience Hawk fever in her home state! We may have to go out and get some letters to paint like your! Thanks for sharing Tracie,
Patti
Tracie,
You're enthusiasm is so refreshing! Your family and friends will enjoy all your effort and team support, GO Seahawks!
Vera

Popular Posts