Shaggy, but shabby blanket and pillows…

Remember this post when I first began collecting ideas for my daughters room?  One of the items that was put on on the inspiration list was euro pillows and a blanket from Pottery Barn.  Pottery Barn was sold out of the pillows, but I found something even better…Shannon over at Not to Shaggy customized an order for my daughters room to exactly what we were looking for! 
IMG_7886IMG_7888IMG_7678
A gorgeous throw perfect for snuggling with and the two euro pillows!  The quality of these pieces are pretty incredible too!  They make a perfect addition to my daughters room and she just loves them!
IMG_7698

So cozy, right?  Go over to her Etsy store and tell me what is your favorite…next on my list is the faux shaggy rug
 
…and I even found this darling stocking at Target to match for Christmas time!
IMG_7885
 
To see where else I am linking to this week – please check my “Cottage Links” label…xoxo, tracie
PS – Follow Fishtail Cottage on Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Twitter

Comments

MY girls would LOVE that bedding!!
I love it! So pretty! I just want to snuggle in the furry softness!
Such a snuggly bed! So pretty too!
Very cozy and warm! Thanks for sharing on our Blog Hop today and have a warm and toasty weekend ahead.
Unknown said…
The theme of your blog is very beautiful and the article is written very well, I will continue to focus on your article.This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work.At Cactus Canyon Ceramics online store you will find different varieties of beautiful Spanish Ceramics for Sale at affordable prices
so sweet and cozy!!! I am so happy you shared this post at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop . Big Hugs
Move over cutie, I'm coming in! lol! Wouldn't that give your sweet daughter a scare? Really does look so comfy cozy. One problem, she may never want to get out of bed. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann

Popular Posts