The Organically Clean Home…

With my full plate of not just kids ~ we also have birds, dogs, chickens and a bunny, keeping everything clean is an essential part of my daily routine! I hate using harsh chemicals, don’t you?  It’s nice to have found this book full of recipes to make our own cleaning solutions! Recipes for every day necessities like, Countertop Disinfectant, Laundry Detergent, Window Cleaner and so much more!  I was lucky to be sent this book to browse thru and found that it is definitely something I WILL use here at Fishtail Cottage! 
 IMG_1775
Always trying to find ways to live our life a little healthier, and this book is certainly going to help us do so!  I love that the recipes call for ingredients that I already have around the house, like water, vinegar hydrogen peroxide and yes, several that I don’t have ~ but easily found at the grocery store. 
IMG_1776Also full of useful tips to help you save even more time and money.
Becky Rapinchuk blogger over Clean Momma has done a magnificent job putting together this easy to use book. The Organically Clean Home has been featured at Oprah.com and on HGTV and has provided consulting for companies like 3M, Cafe.mom.com, and so many more.  Becky Rapinchuk has been named one of the 10 organizers you should be following on Pinterest!
Her Blog is darling ~ she offers a lot of great tips and even free printables too! Today she featured a super cute gift idea which included using her book ~ we all know some students that will be graduating soon and will need something similar as they head off to college.  I have a friend who just bought her first house, how fun would this basket be?
image
You want to peek inside too, don’t you?  Click here to Amazon to order a copy! I look forward to hearing what recipes you try! So fun!
Thanks so much for stopping by ~ and be sure to peek over at Becky’s Blog, Clean Momma, check out her Pinterest boards

Comments

I have Pinned a lot of the organic recipes...nice to have them all in one book. I will check it out. Thanks!

XO,
Jane

Popular Posts