Fishtail Cottage 2014 Garden Party #12

Welcome to this weeks Garden Party over here at Fishtail Cottage! Link up your Cottage Garden Landscape posts below. I hope you visit one another's gardens & please do invite your friends (always looking for new gardeners to join in)! No rules over here, but would love it if you are not already a follower of my blog – please become one!!!

Garden Party 2

Looking forward to seeing all of your gardens again this week! oxox, tracie


Beginning next Tuesday, August 5th ~ instead of Fishtail Cottage’s Garden Party, I will be co-hosting “Tuesday Garden Party” with Jami from An Oregon Cottage, Michelle from Simplify Live Love, Brooke from Creative Country Mom and Shelly from Frugal Family Home.

Don't miss this huge event every week!






Comments

Faded Charm said…
Looks like a fun new party! I just started an Instagram account and found you on there:-)

Hope you are enjoying Summer...it's flying by for me.

xoxo
Kathleen
Unknown said…
Love the new look, Tracie. Good luck with the co-hosting!!
Unknown said…
Lol... I see you got me on there! Never fear! Hope things are going good for you. Have a great weekend and lets chat soon. xxx...Brooke
Can't wait to go garden touring!
angie said…
wunderschöne blumen,- und gartenbilder!!! alles liebe von angie aus deutschland
Hi Tracie, the group party will be fun for a change. Glad to be joining in today!
hugs,
Jann
Sara Chapman said…
Hi Tracie, so what's the link to the Tuesday party? Will you be emailing the regular participants so we can visit?

Thanks, Sara
Nancy said…
Thanks Tracie for another Beautiful Garden Party!! Garden Touring sounds like a lot of Fun!! See you then~

Huggs, Nancy
Thank you Tracie! Good to rejoin you again. The garden parties look fabulous!

Ciao,
Suzanne
Linda said…
I am from the Pacific Northwest and yes we have been having the heat. I prefer the 70's but am not complaining a beautiful yr. for my garden.

Popular Posts