Pulse by Sengled LED Speaker

Notice anything different about our patio? 
IMG_6580
I’ll give you a hint…!  The change is inside two of the recessed lighting in our ceiling. I love that I was able to add such a unique and fantastic feature to our outdoor patio area without anyone ‘visually’ noticing!  These are pair of integrated Bluetooth Speakers/LED lights that screw into any standard E26 socket called Pulse by Sengled.
IMG_6577
These fantastic lights/speakers connect wirelessly from any bluetooth device – and they sound incredible.   Simply place the Pulse smart Bulb in your fixture and enjoy. NO INSTALLATION HASSLE,  NO SPEAKER WIRES, NO POWER CORDS, NO REMOTE CONTROL (just a smart phone), WHICH MEANS – NO CLUTTER! I love the “no clutter” part! We hosted Monday night football at our house this week and while barbequing on the patio my husbands friends were all taking turns connecting using their own phones – it was honestly so easy regardless of what type of phone they carried in their pocket. They all loved them and can’t wait to order a set for their own homes. 
My kids have enjoyed using it this week too.  The weather here in Seattle is still nice enough that they’ve been hanging out on the patio after school doing homework and listening to their playlists saved on their personal phones!
I can think of so many great uses for these Pulse LED Speakers as we entertain a lot in our home. Here is one idea that immediately came to mind with Halloween around the corner.  One of the lights is a master bulb which we plan to use just the one on our front porch and play spooky Halloween music on our front porch on October 31st.  Won’t that be fun for kids coming to the door? How it works; Using the app, you can select the satellite bulb outside and direct the music to only play through that specific bulb…that way you will only be able to hear the music outside. (You can still control the lighting on the bulb inside even if it is not playing music)
These sets come in either Pewter or Red…the ones I have installed are red, but as you can see from my photo above, you can’t see them in my recessed light.
 Pewter-4x6Candy-Apple-4x6
Just so you know, the light bulbs are not replaceable.  A new unit must be purchased after the bulb dies. With that said, they do last 25,000 hours which translates to approximately 18-20 years of life. How cool is that?
I’ll bet you want to know how and where to purchase a pair of your own…
As of now the speakers are available to purchase at Sengled.com for $179.99, amazon.com for $169.99 and Home Depot for $169.99.
  Wouldn’t this make a great Birthday or Christmas gift for that person that already has EVERYTHING? I look forward to hearing from you where you would use them in your home and what event you might place them in just the right location for. xoxo, tracie



Comments

What an awesome invention!! I love your patio...it's so pretty!!
Pamela Gordon said…
First of all, I love your patio! It is a beautiful place to relax. My husband would enjoy reading about these speaker/lights. We built a new deck/pergola this summer and are looking for lighting and sound system, however, we only have an open deck and pergola and no electricity to it at the present time. So, I'm not sure if this would work for us. Technology is pretty amazing isn't it? Have a great day. Pam
Faded Charm said…
I love your patio...♥ We are thinking about covering a portion of ours next Spring and adding a fireplace so we can enjoy the space more even if the weather isn't hot.

Still bummed I didn't get up there this Summer...the days just flew by. Holding out for another time if it might work for you and would love to get ideas from this lovely area in person:-)

Hope you have fun plans for the weekend!

xoxo
Kathleen
Unknown said…
Well, isn't that the coolest thing ever!!
Wow, the things they come up with these days! Your patio is beautiful! I stay out side as much as I can now since I know the colder weather is coming soon! We covered our porch this fall and I love not having to more cushions and everything else into the house when it would rain... now I need a covered porch!
These really sound wonderful Tracie. Your patio is gorgeous! Perfect place for them. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann
Guess what? You can see from my comment earlier I was pretty impressed by this product.

So I showed my husband, and he was as well......and 2 days later ours arrived in the mail. Home Depot around here doesn't carry them or I would have had them that night.

He totally surprised me - had them installed while I was busy in the basement. We have ours above our fireplace inside, not outside.

This product is awesome and you should get a commission check I swear.

For anyone - it is the perfect gift.

Popular Posts