12 Gifts for Gardeners ... Day #4

Whenever I'm out in the garden, I'm always setting my tools down and forgetting where I put them. A gardening apron has always been something on my wish list so I was thrilled to find one that was not only functional, but so cute too! Dayana at DayLu Designs makes aprons for kids and adults - half size and full - and has some really fun designs. When I got the apron, I was so excited for how many pockets and nooks it had. The quality of the material is so great - it's durable and water resistant, which for this Pacific Northwest Girl, is a big win. 


Here are the measurements for the apron:

Top 25"
Bottom 27"
Belts 31" each

Another thing I loved about this is after a long muddy day in the garden, I can throw this right into the washing machine.


To order your own, click here. Dayana has a special coupon for Fishtail Cottage readers that gives 12% off of purchases of $20 or more. The code is GARDEN12. If you order one, would love to have you tag Fishtail Cottage and DayLu Designs on Instagram. Can't wait to hear you all like them! 

Xoxo, Tracie

Comments

Unknown said…
A friend made me an apron that i wear in the garden and i love it. Thanks Tracy.
Sweet apron, it would come in handy for sure! Di@Cottage-Wishes

Popular Posts