Great Room Chairs...

I am so excited to share that I finally found the right chairs for my Great Room.  I have had such a difficult time incorporating my Cottage Themed idea of a home decor with my Pottery Barn leather couch we purchased last year.  I can tell you that I have scoured the internet several times over and been to every boutique and flea market to find something that sparks an interest!  I finally found them where I originally purchased my two other white chairs.  These new chairs finally arrived yesterday from The Bella Cottage and I am so glad they fit in my home perfectly!
If you missed seeing where my first set of white wingback chairs from The Bella Cottage went, click here to see that post! xoox, tracie



Comments

So charming Tracie! They look great! And I love your mantel with frames.
Unknown said…
OOOohhhhh. They look so pretty Tracie. And the mantel... swoon! Luv the flames.
Hugs, Gee
Loved all the old the frames. I like!
Burlap Luxe said…
OH Tracie' what a beautifully inspiring setting here. Love the fireplace mantle vignette. And the stacking boxes wow!
I am off to do some tweaking about here, and I want to find a petite sitting chair for the side of my armoire.
Xx

Dore

It was a beautiful visit here with you today.
I soo need to make it by way more often.
Xx

Popular Posts