Cottage Garden 5/14/16

The peonies have appeared this week which is so very exciting!  Only a few have truly opened and shown their beautiful blooms, and I am excited to see the rest of them in the next couple weeks! I don't know the name of the first one pictured, but its definitely my favorite bloom in the garden right now. The second bloom is Bartzella Itoah Peony and the last peony shown is a Festiva Maxima. So many more Peony's to share with you next week!

 

The roses are what has really took center stage this week! So many gorgeous blooms in so many shades of pink! Sharing the names of the roses in order of the photo's. Abraham Darby Rose, Boscobel Rose, Leander Rose, Mary Rose, Nicole Carol Miller Rose, Cottage Rose, Augustine Guinoisseau Tea Rose, Wisely Rose, Mme. Isaac Pereire, Vinyard Song, Gertrude Jekyll Rose, Winchester Cathedral, Blush Noisette Climbing Rose and the Mayflower Rose.    

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After six weeks of waiting for permits, they were finally approved this week and Riccon Construction has began the renovation of our patio renovation! Here is a video I took today so that you can see where we are in the process. I promise to share more as this project progresses.
   
xoox, tracie


Comments

Pondside said…
Roses and peonies - it is the best time of year! Our peonies have begun to show colour, but only one is nearly open - perhaps tomorrow. Your roses are lovely - such a variety!
Your flowers are simply gorgeous. Roses are always so lovely, but the peonies are such sweet beauties too........don't think I ever met a flower that I didn't like, but the pink and
purple flowers tend to be my favorites.
Thanks for sharing all these love photos, look forward to seeing all your peonies once
they open.
Blessings, Nellie
Oh these are gorgeous! I have never seen a yellow peony before! I'd love to take a stroll through your garden. It's simply beautiful.
I can only imagine the pure joy you get from a wander around your garden Tracie. It must look and smell amazing. I'm most intrigued by the peonies. I live in a sub-tropical, year round climate, so we can't grow them here, nor have I ever seen one in real life. They are beautiful though. Thanks for linking up your gorgeousness to Shabbilicious Friday. I'm delighted to be featuring your garden at tomorrow's party. Hugs ~ Kerryanne

Popular Posts