Chirstmas Porch...2018

This year I've really taken my time to decorate the house for Christmas time.  Doing it this way has really helped with enjoying the Holiday season so much more for me.  My kids are older now and my grandbaby is living in Washington DC - so focusing on each element of my home hasn't felt like a chore this year.  Decided that decorating with as much natural greenery has been a priority which also means I don't have to store the decor. Sharing today the front porch of my home....





 Keeping it simple this year, with winterberry and holly and a few found evergreen trees. Hope you are enjoying the holidays as well!

If you missed yesterdays post about my Favorite Things of 2018 - click here to see! 

Please do follow me on Blogger by clicking on the follow button up above and also on Facebook and Instagram






Comments

Very pretty! I like natural decorations.
Merry Christmas
/Anette
Unknown said…
Everything is just beautiful! I love your fabulous details! So special and inviting. Thanks for the inspiration!
All your pretty greenery is so pretty and just like your garden beacons people to enter. Have a Merry Christmas.
Your porch is just perfect! I went with a natural evergreen look last year and loved it. Wishing you a very Marry Christmas!
hugs,
Jann
Tonita said…
Your porch looks so welcoming and beautiful also. I like your layered look in the way you have your door mats.

Popular Posts