Fishtail Cottage Services

Hi there!   I thought might be a good idea to put all of my services in one spot for you to find. I am so excited for upcoming opportunities with you and look forward to hearing back - if you have any questions or would like to inquire about any of the following services, please email me here


PAPER GOODS:

2022 Calendars are currently for sale 



Set of six (4x6) card bundles for sale - available 


I am so excited for upcoming opportunities with you and look forward to hearing back - if you have any questions or would like to inquire about any of the following services, please email me here

SERVICES:

Garden Consulting: I charge $500. upfront which goes towards the first five hours. If you are local, (local is within an hour of zip code 98011) I do charge for drive time. I come out to your home to get a sense of your personal style and maintenance desires. I feel that the outside landscape should work with your personal style along with what is inside your home, mixing the two is important so you feel like your space is your own. I take measurements and photo's and come home to work on your specific project tailored to just you and your property. I'll create a design along with plant suggestions which includes names with links so that you can see visually what i am recommending. I have many resources that I personally use and will share if i see a need. I will only recommend a company or service if specified - but the scope of work itself is not something that i do or have a staff to execute. After the first five hours are completed, i will bill for each hour at my hourly rate of $100. per hour. If we do not use all of the $500. I will refund the remaining balance to you. With this plan I create for you - you can execute as time and money allow. 

*if you are not local, I can also create the same model catered to your personal landscape virtually. I have done this several times and can provide references. 

Garden Coaching: I charge $200.upfront which goes towards the first two hours. If you are local, (local is within an hour of zip code 98011) I do charge for drive time. I come out to your home and walk the current landscape with you. I document what you have in your gardens and take photos. After leaving your home, i come home and create a document naming the plants, trees and shrubs with photo's and share how to care for the plants. This service is specifically tailored to your garden landscape. I can also make additional recommendations for your gardens if you wish. This is a great tool for new home owners and real estate agents as well. 

Garden Planters: $150. per planter, you are required to provide the planter. I will shop easy to maintain plants for each season. This service includes planting soil, and several miscellaneous plants which give you a full lush look for the season. Will provide a document to you confirming the plants used, watering schedule and any special requirements needed for the plants. 

Photography Floral Pass: $100. per hour (two hour minimum) and reservations are necessary. This pass is good for photo shoots and have the full use of the gardens during your reserved timeframe. Perfect for Senior, Baby, Family photo's with gorgeous backdrops all around you. Set up and take down props you bring needs to be included in reservation time. Pets are okay, No nude photography on the premises. 

Wedding Venue:  $2500. per wedding. $500. non refundable fee for reservations as I am only booking two weddings per year. Maximum number of guests is 50. The event will need to occur within the hours of 9am and 9pm. You are responsible for all rentals needed for the wedding event, set up and take down. Set up and take down is needed within 24 hours of the event before and after. Any garbage / debris is your responsibility to remove completely from the premises. 

Venue Rental: $500. per event. $100. non refundable fee for reservations. Baby Showers, Wedding Showers, Birthday Parties, Corporate Luncheons, Tea Parties.  Maximum number of guests is 50. Your  event will need to occur within the hours of 9am and 9pm. You are responsible for all rentals needed for the wedding event, set up and take down. Set up and take down is needed to happen the same day as the event. Any garbage / debris is your responsibility to remove completely from the premises.*china serving pieces and floral bouquets are avail upon request. 

Garden Tours: $200. up to 20 guests. $25. non refundable fee to reserve a specific date and time. This is a personalized guided garden tour with me personally walking you around the garden, answering questions. Following the tour, light snacks and drinks will be provided. 

*Self Guided tours are also available for $25.ea. with a minimum of 10 visitors.  $25. non refundable fee to reserve a specific date and time. Bottled water and cookies will be provided for your group. 



Garden Bouquet's: $45. Creating beautiful floral arrangements from my gardens, card and vase provided. *local delivery may be an option within 15 minutes from my residence for an additional $10.



Garden Workshops: to be announced at a later date. This will consist of one workshop per month. Sign up here to be added to the Garden Workshop email list. 

Garden Yoga: to be announced at a later date. Sign up here to be added to the Garden Yoga email list.



Comments

Popular Posts