"

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Chandeliers in the Kitchen…

If you could only see these in person, you would understand how absolutely gorgeous they are hanging in my kitchen.  I am loving the romantic touch it brings into the room and of course who cant resist the historical touch of such pieces.  I purchased these when I thought we were going to be expanding our dining area.  As most of you know, that didn’t work out ~ so I had to ‘repurpose’ these beauty’s in a different way. 

IMG_0862IMG_0936

The larger chandelier was originally meant for above our kitchen island and the two smaller ones were to hang over a beautiful farmhouse table. If you want to see what was there before ~ click here and here.  I am selling my previous lighting pieces if anyone out there is interested ~ just message me here.

IMG_0922

I have to share these up-close photo’s with you so you can see the pretty vintage details…it makes the room so much brighter too!

IMG_0869IMG_0870IMG_0908IMG_0935IMG_0895

Thanks so much for coming over to see my new chandeliers!  Hope you are having a great week! To see where else I am linking to this week – please check my “Cottage Links” label…xoxo, tracie

Follow Fishtail Cottage on Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Twitter

21 comments:

pballard said...

Love them. Beautiful! I have a little pink one I think you inspired me to get it hung today! Have a wonderful day!

Abby said...

They are so pretty!

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Oh my, these are absolutley stunning. I love them all. Hugs, Marty

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

GORGEOUS!!

Faded Charm said...

Love them and they look perfect in your kitchen! You can never go wrong with chandeliers:-)

Curious how you electrified them if there wasn't a current outlet in the ceiling?? I'd love to put one above the table/island in my kitchen.

xoxo
Kathleen

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Looks wonderful!

Debra Oliver said...

ooooh, they're gorgeous!

Linda said...

I love them!! Linda

Rachel Uchizono said...

I am a firm believer in chandeliers in every room possible! You cannot have too many chandeliers.
They look beautiful!
Rachel

Cynthia said...

BEAUTIFUL, I am such a chandelier person. In the new house I am going to use them often. Take a visit and see the house slowly in the process, due to the weather in NJ.

Cynthia

Jody and Stan said...

So beautiful!! Love them!
Hugs,
Jody

Row homes and Cobblestones said...

Very glam and pretty.
Vera

Kathy Olson said...

Oh, I love bling in the kitchen! We have a PB chandelier over our island in our kitchen and I have loved it since Day 1!

Dawn Brown said...

Thank you again Tracie for purchasing these chandeliers from my Etsy shop, VintagetownUSA. I am so happy I was able to customize them to fit your needs, they look gorgeous! Dawn

irisabbey said...

They are gorgeous and look great in your kitchen. I saw them on The Scoop link party. Ann Marie @ Iris Abbey

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Very pretty!

Anna Vibeke said...

I just found the blog, it is absolutely beautiful, so many great ideas.
Have a great day

Suzan Sweatman said...

I had 2 fixtures put in the ceiling to do this with - and everyone told me it would be too much- WOW - are they wrong - saving this to show everyone! Just GORGEOUS !!!!!!
XOX

Patty Rumaker said...

They are gorgeous! Great details!
Patty at Home and Lifestyle Design

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Gorgeous! I would love to get a couple of chandeliers in my kitchen!

Liz@ Infuse With Liz said...

Ooh those look wonderful! Love your kitchen dining area! That tall hutch is awesome and I love the dining table centerpiece!