Master Suite Sitting Room

After my last post about the new chairs for the Great Room in our home, I had a few friends request to see my Master Suite Sitting room as it is now.  I originally shared this area of my home a couple years ago when I first created the book paper wallpaper using an antique horticulture book, about that same time I shared about painting the shelf that I already owned which was maple colored prior to this.  Since then, I've added a Pottery Barn Chandelier and began collecting rose paintings. Now just dreaming of hardwood floors in our Master Suite. Its truly one of my favorite rooms in the house.

I think the simplicity of this room keeps my soul quiet.

 
xoox, tracie


Comments

Unknown said…
I think it is perfect, and reflects your love of all things gardening.....gorgeous !
Priscilla said…
Very beautiful 💟
GranthamLynn said…
Very pretty. Thanks for sharing.

Popular Posts