Simply Me Dream Catcher…

I am sleeping so much better since my Dream Catcher arrived in the mail late last week…there really must be something to be said about having one present where you sleep.  Hanging one like this though has brought extra special nighttime dreams.
030
This was especially made by Tausha over at Simply Me.  Her own two hands created this spectacular Dream Catcher using Rachel Ashwell fabrics to match my Master Suite.  Please do click on the larger photo’s and to see the beautiful details that went into this design…
033037036034
Wishing everyone Sweet Dreams… To see what I am linking to this week – please check my “Cottage Links” label…xoxo, tracie
PS – Follow Fishtail Cottage on Facebook / Pinterest

Comments

How beautiful! I could use one right now...I'm a little under the weather!
Ricki Treleaven said…
I love dreamcatchers. I would like to make one for my daughter's room. Yours is gorgeous!
Ann said…
That is a stunning dreamcatcher. Sweet dreams!
NanaDiana said…
What a gorgeous dream catcher. I hope it catches and destroys all the bad dreams and lets the sweet ones filter down into your sleep- xo Diana
Victoria said…
Lucky girl!!! Tausha has the most amazing style, you must be so thrilled to own something hand made by her:)
This is so pretty. It's calming just to look at it. Sweet dreams!
Karen said…
I'm forever amazed at the incredible talent some folks possess. So pretty and special.

I was sorry to have to miss your Garden Cottage #4 linky party...we're in Austin babysitting our granddaughter. I hope you'll host another.
Have a wonderful weekend, I hear the weaather has been pretty in Washington.
Karen at GHP
Beautiful! I love Tausha's blog! I have a little dream catcher in my car, I think of it as good luck!

XO,
Jane
Very pretty and unique -- love the details on this! Sweet dreams :)
Heaven's Walk said…
Gorgeous, Tracie! I keep looking at Tausha's dream catchers and thinking that I may need to order one from her. :) Love the charm and sweetness they add to a bedroom! :)

xoxo laurie

Popular Posts