How Fantastic is this…?

Melaine over at My Sweet Savannah made this darling “Guest Cottage” sign…I finally picked it up today and was over the moon excited about how perfectly perfect it is for the Guest Suite! 

088

Crazy how the grey in the sign is almost a perfect match to the grey I used on the wall. and I love the unintentional chippiness that this sign has.  Look at the cool details…

090091089

You want one now, right?  Well, you are in luck! She does have an Etsy Store with some gorgeous and unique finds that are available ~ I can almost bet that if you say I sent you over, she will make you one of these darling signs for you as well (although since they are all ‘custom’ they will all be a little different)!

Here is mine now affixed above the french doors inside of the room…

018

Thanks so much for coming over to take a peek!  To see what I am linking to this week – please check my “Cottage Links” label…xoxo, tracie

PS – Follow Fishtail Cottage on Facebook / Pinterest

Comments

Perfect! Love the look of this sign! You'd think it was really old! Headed over to check out her Etsy shop. Have a great Sunday! xoxo, Leena
Unknown said…
Beautiful sign! She does wonderful work!
On my way to Etsy - you are getting me in such trouble!!
Sarah said…
Oh so cute. Thanks for sharing.
Tina said…
Very cute and perfect for a guest room.

Have a great day.
Cynthia said…
Very pretty sign. It looks so old and worn. Great character!

Cynthia
She has a chippy touch, that's for sure. Thanks for sharing and making us all jealous! :) Now I have to go see what else she has.
Liz
Heaven's Walk said…
Sweet sign, Tracie! Melaine did a great job on it. Looks soooo vintage! :) I need one to put on my outhouse. hehehe!

xoxo laurie
Barbara Jean said…
Great sign. perfect amount of chipiness.

blessings
barbara jean
It's perfect! Thank you for sharing this at the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see you again next week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse
Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
Sherry

Popular Posts