Christmas Cards

In 2012, I made a book to store our Christmas Cards that we receive during the season.  If you missed that post, you can go back to see it here!  I loved it so much that I did it again in 2013 and now again in 2014! It’s fun to go back and see the previous years cards…especially the ones that have photographs of the families we know and love.
This is the one I created for 2014…
IMG_7257
IMG_7259I planned to use these metal number tags for the Advent Calendar I recently created, (if you missed that post, click here – it’s worth a visit) but decided they were just too large for every day and glad I could use them for this 2014 keepsake!

Looking forward to all of the Christmas Cards arriving in our mailbox this year to add to this special craft so we can look at the cards again and again!  Please tell me what do you do with your Christmas Cards that you receive?
IMG_7264
xoox, tracie

Comments

Tracie! What a great idea! Love your book. I may borrow this idea!! xo, ~julie
Junkchiccottage said…
Tracie,
What a great and wonderful idea. This is sweet to save all your Christmas cards each year and super cute way to do it too.
Kris
CUTE book. I save the photo cards and put them in a book.

Blessings,
Linda
This is precious!! I love the cards we get with the pictures of the kids and dogs!! :)

Jane xxx
Hi Tracie! What a cute idea! I usually end up with my old cards shoved in a drawer or a box - not nearly as much fun as your sweet books! Merry Christmas! Hugs, Leena

Popular Posts